Capital Novus (formerly Capital Legal Solutions) is a privately held technology firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA, just outside of Washington, DC. Founded in 2002, the company provides innovative, high quality technology services to the legal, corporate, and government communities. Traditionally a provider of Electronic Discovery services to the legal community, the company now serves various industries with a number of IT products, services, and solutions. These Solutions include, but are not limited to: e-Discovery, Data Forensics, Trial Consulting, Document/Records Management, Scanning Services, and Performance Budgeting/Reporting Solutions.
So what makes Capital Novus different?
Capital Novus technology is world class, with an unparalleled engineering and programming team that delivers reliable, effective products and services. It has developed and maintained a ground-breaking in-house product line and computing platform designed for reliability, robustness, speed, and flexibility. In keeping up with the constant development of innovative solutions in a demanding market, Capital Novus has achieved consistent growth since its inception. The company now operates from 8 offices around the world, including 4 locations in the United States. It also maintains a total of 6 data centers in the US, England, France, India, and Japan, as well as 2 processing centers.
Quick Facts About Capital Novus
- Ground-breaking in-house product line and computing platform designed for reliability, robustness, speed, and flexibility
- Unicode-compliant systems to support foreign language processing and searching
- Approximately 180 employees worldwide
- 100+ certified engineers
- 10+ experienced Project Managers, strategically spread out around the globe
- 8 offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia
- 6 data centers throughout the US, England, France, India, and Japan
- 24/7 customer support provided by engineers, not call center operators
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Safe Harbor-compliant international hosting facilities
- ISO 27001-2005 & ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- Woman, Minority-Owned Business