- Implement and maintain Microsoft Windows applications and systems including but not limited to Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint. Blackberry, PDA, smart phones, connections with Exchange email server.
- Install and maintain windows 2003 and 2008 DNS, AD, DHCP, and WINS Servers for the DOMAIN.
- Install and Implement windows system central essential server for remote installation of software and updates.
- Perform and coordinate effective installation, troubleshoot and performance of advanced operating system, update and patches on servers. Play a lead role in developing and implementing an IT disaster recovery plan.
- Implement and maintain Cloud server using Microsoft Hyper V technology. Maintain and monitor usage of user/host on cloud server.
- Configure, Maintain network switch, router, foundry switch that connects different domain.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
Master's degree in Engineering or Equivalent AND one year of experience.
Capital Legal Solutions, LLC. 10521 Rosehaven Street Suite 300 Fairfax Virginia 22030. Multiple Positions.
9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M - 40 hours per week
Thomas J Skelley (Attn: 37500), Capital Legal Solutions, LLC. 10521 Rosehaven Street Suite 300 Fairfax Virginia 22030