Information Governance and Compliance
As experts in information management, governance and privacy, as well as litigation preparedness technology, Capital Novus empowers clients to successfully handle the complex challenges of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) monitoring.
Capital Novus technology enables more effective controls of financial and operational aspects of business processes – and automates GRC policy enforcement from risk and compliance monitoring to reporting and management – for better risk prevention, reduced costs and elevated performance.
The company provides technology platforms to:
- Automate predefined best practices workflows, assessments, surveys, and signoffs
- Smart Archiving which is rule based and configured to ingest different type of data sources
- Share controls and test results across multiple compliance programs and reporting levels
- Reduce the cost of compliance, risk, and audit programs
- Balance opportunities with financial, legal and operational risk exposure
- Embed regulatory and corporate policies into global trade processes
Capital Novus evolved its flagship nayaEdge, eZSuite, and Cryptacomm solutions upstream to address Smart Archiving and GRC monitoring issues early on for clients from corporate and government sectors, and legal arena. No other technology in the market today matches to our innovative and integrated solutions much to the advantage of our clients and service partners.